Eliminate the cancer of Shia - Qadiyani genocide
By Khurshid Imam
A quick glance at Shia murders in Pakistan alone.
1. 6-January-1963 - 118 Shia Muslims including many children were killed on the Day of Ashura in Therih, Khair Pur
2. 17-May-1988 - 800 Shias killed by attack form Kohistan, Chilas, Darel, Tangir, assisted by military government
3. 10-September-1996 FATA ; Parachinar - 200 Shia killed
4. 1-10- August-1997 - Punjab, Lahore- 100 Shia killed
5. 11-January-1988 - punjab, Lahore - 25 Shia Muslims including children were killed and many injured when Sipah e Sahaba terrorists opened fire at a funeral gathering at a graveyard in Momin Pura, Lahore
6. 4 July 2003 - Baluchistan, Quetta - killing of 53 worshippers at the main Shia Friday Mosque in Quetta.
7. 10 April 2007 - Attack on Shia mosque and villages in Parachinar 60 killed
8. 16-23 November 2007 - FATA, Parachinar 183 Shia killed
9. 17 January 2008 - A suicide bomber killed 10 and wounded 25 in an attack on a Shia mosque in Peshawar.
10. 1 September 2008, FATA, 100 Shia killed
11. 5 February 2009 - Bomb attack on a Shia procession 35 killed
12. 20 October 2009 -Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - Shia funeral attacked 40 Shia killed
13. 5 April 2009 suicide attack on Imambargah - 30 shia killed
14. 28 December 2009- Sindh - 40 people killed in a suicide bombing on a Shia procession in Karachi
15. 1 September 2010 - 43 Shia Muslims were killed and 230 people injured in a blast during a procession in Lahore
16. 4 September 2010 - 73 people killed in a suicide bombing at a Shia Al-Quds rally in Quetta
17. 28 February 2010 - Gilgit, Massacre – bus, identity card checked for sect, 19 Shia killed
18. 3 April 2010 - Gilgit - Over 200 Shia Muslims taken out of buses and killed, 6 buses burnt, two dozen kidnapped.
B. The REAL reason behind such attacks:
This string of attacks against Shia Muslims is going in Pakistan unabated. Somewhat similar is the story of murder of Qadiyanis in Pakistan. A complete failed state - Pakistan is unable to protect its own citizens. Every time one hears about innocents being killed, one condemns it if he/she is honest. One disagrees with these kinds of brutal attacks and demands strongest punishment for perpetrators of such dastardly acts...every time we condemn attack... we condemn...
What we condemn? Attack? But what happens afterwards? Again attack on Shia / Qadiyani Muslims. Such attacks will not reduce or fizzle out unless we condemn and work for elimination of "root reasons". We, every time fail to address the root reason behind such attacks. Please note here that I am talking about attacks that are because of the religious beliefs of the victims like they being Shia or Qadiyani Muslims. I am not talking about robbery, murder for gain or for personal reasons. I am talking about attacks that are because of so-called Islamic reasons. Point of discussion are the attacks that originate due to hatred towards Shia / Qadiyani.
Let us consider the scenario where a Salafi / Sunni is taught by his set of "scholars" that Shia Muslims are deviated. He considers Shia to have gone astray. He is taught that Shia abuse Sahaba, they have different Quran, they consider Hazrat Ali superior to Prophet Muhammad and that Shia Muslims are betrayers. His blood is made to boil. He starts hating Shia Muslims. His hatred for Shia Muslims grows with each sermon / lecture on topics related to Shia Muslims. Some scholars go to another extreme and start preaching that Shia Muslims are apostates or murtad (means they are out of Islam). Therefore, anger against Shia Muslims continues to grow. A Salafi / Sunni starts considering hatred for Shia Muslims a part of his Deen. Anger keeps festering in such hearts and minds. Every kind of catalyst is provided to him to despise Shia Muslims. What is required is a mere push / emotional push.
His "Scholars" give final touch by declaring Shia Muslims to be muratd / kafir / wajib-ul-qatl.. i.e. you "can" kill Shia. Gradually things turn to that in fact one "should" kill Shia Muslims because they abuse Sahaba, they are kafir and they should be killed. That days is ashura; kill them when they will be celebrating a "biddah"... kill... Then...
10-Jan-2013: BREAKING NEWS –
A Bomb blast on Thursday 10th January 2013 occurred at a snooker club which was close to a police station and a Shia Mosque. “First suicidal attack was conducted and then a car bomb exploded on Alamdar Road,” Said Mir Zubair Mehmood, the Capital City Police Officer. The bomb exploded 8:50p.m local time. As police, rescuers and media personnel rushed to the blast site, another bomb fixed in a vehicle parked near the site went off, causing an even greater number of causalities. Over 140 were killed and 121 wounded in the second twin bomb attack. Lashkae-e-jhangvi, an extremist terrorist group banned by the government has claimed responsibility for all the blasts.
More than 400 Shia Muslims were killed in targeted attacks in Pakistan in 2012. Think about people killed. What if they were your brothers? Your own sister? Your own father? What if these kids were your own kids?? Making suicide bombers for killing innocent human beings in the name of Islam??Attacking people in mosques?? When they were remembering Allah you murdered them! Shameless act! Astaghfirullah. What has happened to Muslim scholars?
C. Providing catalyst for the murder of Shia Muslims
Though there are tons of material on hatred and despise available, I am quoting only few here. Many Sunni / Salafi know why they "should" hate Shia Muslims.
1. Wikipedia quotes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_fatwas_on_Shias
· Ibn Hazm — "Shia are not even Muslims", when Christians debating him brought a Shia book as reference.
· Ibn Taymiya — He considered Shiites more heretical than Jews, Christians and many polytheists. Noting contemporary circumstances, he considered Shiites more harmful to the Muslim community than groups such as the Crusaders and Mongols.
· Ibn Khaldoun — "astray people", "Shia are the source of all deviant groups in Islam history"
· Nizam al-Mulk — where he fully attacks the Rafida.
· Manzur Nu'mani — issued a fatwa in December 1987 declaring Shia kuffar (non-believers), which was endorsed by hundreds of prominent Deobandi scholars in India and Pakistan.
· Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz — Several of his fatwas denounced Shiites as atheists and apostates,and, among other rulings, forbade Sunni marriage to Shiites.
· Ehsan Elahi Zaheer — Denounced the Shia as infidels and Zionist agents.
2. Ibn Taymiyyah says about Shia, "They are more evil than most of the people of desires, and they are more deserving of being killed than the Khawaarij." [Refer to Majmoo'ul-Fataawaa (28/482) of Ibn Taymiyyah]
3. While answering about Shia, a leading Salafi website says:
"Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said: As for the one who goes further and claims that they apostatized after the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) died, apart from a small number, no more than ten or so, or that they (referring to Shia) became evildoers, there is no doubt that he is a kaafir, because he is rejecting what it says in the Qur’an in more than one place, that Allah was pleased with them and praised them. Indeed, the one who doubts that such a person is a kafir is to be labeled as a kafir himself, because what this view implies is that those who transmitted the Qur’an and Sunnah were kuffaar or rebellious evildoers. ...... End quote from al-Saarim al-Maslool ‘ala Shaatim al-Rasool (p. 590).
This does not mean that every sect that calls itself Muslim is actually Muslim, rather they may be kaafirs and apostates, such as the extreme Raafidis (referring to Shia), the extreme Sufis and the baatini sects such as the Druze, Nusayris and others. These are all beyond the pale of Islam and are not regarded as being among the sects mentioned in the hadeeth."
4. A pseudo jihadi Salafi-website - taking "knowledge" from "Scholars of knowledge" (Such as above) says:
"..Furthermore, the Raafidah Shi’a are indeed Murtadeen (Murtad means one who has abandoned religion) (as we will come to see) so treating them like Muslims is out of the question as well as Jizya. Therefore, there is no practical solution with the Raafidah Shi’a except force since they are not even a sect within Islam; they are Murtadeen and the hudood must be implemented on them unless if they accept the true Islam. The same goes for the Ahmadiyya group who thinks they are a part of Islam...So we say: It should be clear to everyone here that the Shi’a Raafidah are Murtadeen and are not in the folds of Islam. We must avoid them and their gatherings and let others know of their disbelief so that they are not inclined towards them in any way. This is only done for the protection of Tawheed and its purity. Furthermore, others must know of them and their evil beliefs so that they can be confronted whenever they are around the people of Sunnah. All of this should tell us that we cannot unite with the Shi’a Raafidah on any basis and should refrain from making such ignorant statements."
D. Eliminate this "Islamic" terrorism
1. One can find numerous such fatwas / opinion coming from the mouth of bloodthirsty / firebrand "s-c-h-o-l-a-rs" and their "followers of Quran and Sunnah". Let me assure you all - don't get scared after reading above 3 points, don't hate Islam after reading above 3 points because they are diametrically opposite to the teachings of Islam; they are completely against the spirit of Islam; they are completely against the teachings of Prophet Muhammad. Above fatwas / wordings have nothing to do with Quran.
2. Please note here we are not discussing the exact status of Shia belief, Qadiyani belief, Salafi belief. We are not discussing whose accusation is correct. We are, as a first step, discussing that even if each and every accusation against Shia Muslims is correct still do they have the right to kill Shia Muslims? Can a Muslim kill someone because he does not agree with the other's belief? Has Allah given right to anyone to kill people because of belief? Instead of correcting others (whom you feel have gone astray), why are you indulging in spreading hatred, despise and arousing emotions??
3. All such nonsense fatwas are a result of completely abandoning Quran. In fact, the birth of sects like Shia-Sunni-Salafi itself is a result of abandoning Quran. For details listen to this.
4. Allah has not forced people to believe in something. Allah has made people free to believe in whatever they want. Allah has shown the way. No one has the right to interfere. Our job was to convey the message in a beautiful and logical manner.
"There is no compulsion in religion" [Quran, Surah Baqrah 2:256]
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who wills believe it, and let him who wills, reject (it)." [Quran, Surah Kahaf 18:29]
"If it had been your Lord's will, they all would have believed - all who are on earth. Will you, then, compel the people, against their will, to believe?" [Quran, Surah Yunus 10:99]
Please note this last ayah specially. It is not part of Allah's plan that people should be forced to believe in something. How is it then justified to kill people because of their faith and belief?
2. If the so-called-self Righteous-Muslims believe in the Day of Judgment then why don't they leave it to Allah to judge who was Kafir or Murtad? If they think that by calling themselves Shia / Sunni / Salafi they have the certificate of jannah and rest all will go to hell, then they can continue living in a fool's paradise. It is advisable that they try to read Quran. They abandoned Quran, Allah abandoned them and made Muslims divided into sects.
Who is Kafir as per GOD? Read here.
These warring sectarian Muslims keep condemning people to hell on petty issues; they should see the universal message of Quran which would be very difficult for them to accept.
"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians, - any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, - on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." Quran 5: 69
Now, some ill-informed people will say that this ayah is abrogated thus leveling another charge against GOD. For details about abrogation in Quran, kindly read this.
3. If one feels that certain teachings of Shia or Sunni or Salafi are incorrect and wrong then all one can do is tell them things which is correct according to him/her... but not with sword and knife but with wisdom, love and beautiful preaching. That is what has been taught by Almighty God.
"Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance." Quran 16:125
a. If people do not agree then don't fight; rather educate, have dialogue, have discussions. Is it necessary to hate, to despise and to kill? If one's scholars have taught to hate, then they are presenting evil picture of Islam. Islam is pure and clean from such blame.
b. Is it not surprising that prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is mentioned as Rahmatul-alemeen i.e. mercy for all worlds, yet the so-called followers of Quran and 'SUNNAH' are proving to be 'Zalim' (unjust), brutal, intolerant and inhumane?
c. Is it not surprising that though people made several accusations against the Prophet, terming him sorcerer (Quran 10:2), poet, majnu (one possessed or mad), yet the Prophet never ordered to KILL them??
d. IS not it surprising that in the entire Quran Almighty God has addressed 'real Kafir' as kafir only once... I repeat, in the entire Quran Almighty God Has addressed 'real Kafir' as kafir only one time, i.e in Surah Kaferoon (Qul Ya ayyohal Kaferoon). At rest all places God Has referred to them as human beings (Ya ayyohannaas), but the so-called followers of Quran and Sunnah have made it part of their faith to declare other people as Kafir, to proclaim that they will go to hell, and to kill them. Remember – Prophet Muhammad never gave fatwa of kufr against anyone.
Note: Watch this for details.
e. Is not it surprising that there are terrorist groups in Pakistan whose very purpose is to kill Shia Muslims? And please bear in mind, these terrorist groups are lead by scholars with "long beards", who are supposedly scholars of Quran and Sunnah? Something is going horribly wrong the way Muslim world understands Islam.
f. Killing people because of their faith is not permitted in Islam at least. In Islam, Capital punishment can be given by the Govt only in case wherein either one has murdered someone OR he/she is the cause of 'Fasaad' on earth (refer to Quran 5:32). Fasaad means disturbing the balance of peace on earth. It is a broad term.
g. The Quran whose 113 out of 114 chapters / surah start with the introduction of Almighty GOD as "In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful". The pathetic condition of some Muslims is because of the influence of some fanatic scholars giving the opposite picture of God. Are those Muslims who hate and kill anywhere closer to being merciful and compassionate?
1. Murder of any innocent from any faith / cast / creed is against Islam and Quran. If any scholar / Muslim preaches contrary to it then bear in mind he is wrong, no matter how long his beard is. There is no worldly punishment in the house of Islam for possessing any faith.
2. You have difference of opinion then discuss and have dialogue. That is the only way. This discussion needs to be done under the guidance of Quran.
3. Muslims are bearing the brunt of abandoning Quran that you are divided into sects. Hold firmly onto Quran and Insha'Allah all sects will disappear - viz: Shia, Sunni, Salafi.
4. Respect, be tolerant, and learn to live with differences. Murder of one innocent is the murder of the whole humanity.